Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)

Go down 
+22
shadows
jad went kfc
Flame
Torso
Just Madisyn
ledgend8166
Monster
ko9
combow 0wnz
zigzagzac
rsps69
Chris
d claws
Dave
Cody
Shiver
cyanide
Name
IFallen
lyndis667
jarrah
Maia
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dreamwarrio

MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm

In Game Name: Dreamwarrio , u know me pretty good now Smile

Time Available: uhm , from 8-12 hours i think .

How Long have you played: i think i have played for almost 3 months now , ask Dave !

Why you should choose me to be a mod: I really like to help ppls and newbies in the game , and we got new ppls eveery day , and i try to help as many as possebly , but its hard to help em , and get em to stay . I mean how do i make em happy and like this server , i think its good if we help newbies as good as we can , but now when theres only just 5-10 ppls on everyday its pretty hard job to handle just on my own . If i were mod i should do my best to get all newbies to stay on the server , because im online so much , its gonna be me they ask for help because im always in bank atm , and i have played for almsot 3 months so im pretty skilled and i know almost every thing about the server , its pretty funny when the newbies think im mod or admin , and ask me for items , and things .. so Dave and Mai if u want a good mod that is on more than all other get me Smile

A little about me : My name is Emil and i live in sweden , im 16 yo . and i like to hang out with my friends , and playing compputer : )

Thats all for me : ) i hope u like my visit here on forums for mod application : )

Cya u guys ingame , Peace out from Dreamwarrio , Btw i love this server and always will : )

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
merlvin

PostSubject: The one i think who deserves to get this special pose =]   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:56 pm

I think dreamwarrio deserves it and i believe he can help this server to grow and ALOT MORE +D Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
lloydiboi

PostSubject: Application   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm

In Game Name: Redzlloyd
Time Available: i have a fair bit of time available to help out new players and enjoy the wonders of Cresent
How Long have you played: I havent played long but i have played runescape and also runescape before for a long time
Age(We prefer mature people):15
Why should we choose you as a mod: you should choose me because i have a large knowledge of the game and am very happy to help anyone who needs help
A LITTLE about you: well i go to school and enjoy playing video games and helping other people
Back to top Go down
Dave
Owner
Owner
Dave

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:51 pm

I have chosen Lyndis to be our new Moderator. I hope you respect him and abide by the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://crescent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2