Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)

Go down 
+2
Monster
Maia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)   Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:53 pm

11/19/10- This event has been closed since it was for a limited of time. Thank you to all of you who invited your friends and families. Enjoy your gaming at Crescent.

Monster points are in game points that allows you to trade in for rare items. For a limited of time you will be able to receive 5000 monster points for every friend you invite. There is a catch though, the players you invite have to be active. They also can not be from the same IP. Even though you might think it is unfair, we made this decision because of certain players who abuse our generosity.

So this is how you can get your points. Invite your friends and tell them about our game. When your friend joins tell your friends to post on this forum telling us that you referred them and fill this out:

In Game Name:
Level:
Time On:
Person Referred:
P.S You get 5000 monster points EACH friend you invite. That means 10 friends= 50000 monster points, 100 friends= 500000 monster points.

Also your friend can post it under this.

Last edited by Maia on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)   Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Okay, so you know about Creed, Kittcait, and cckadajj. Caitlyn is a good friend of mine that you all met the other day, cckadajj is Cody, her brother, and Creed is my best friend, Gavin. Gavin and I are no longer sharing the same IP address because I made him download Crescent at his house. tongue All of these players are active, as far as I know. Am I eligible for 15,000 points? By the way, they haven't made forum accounts yet, so I'll leave their information below.

In-Game Name: Kittcait
Level: 90's
Time Online: Weekends and Sometimes Weekdays
Referred By: Monster

In-Game Name: Creed
Level: 124
Time Online: Every Minute of His Life Laughing

In-Game Name: cckadajj
Level: 90's
Time Online: Weekends and Sometimes Weekdays
Back to top Go down
http://www.crescent-rpg.com
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)   Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:57 pm

i barely see kittcait online anymore. We will check on these players and you will be rewarded depending on if their active.
Back to top Go down
lyndis667

lyndis667

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)   Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:43 am

hey i invited my brother into the game. no we do not use the same ip or live in the same house, i was wondering if i could get the 5k mp???

My brother is cyanide and he is quite oftenlly active
Back to top Go down
jarrah

jarrah

PostSubject: Im new and i would like cyanide to have the monster points   Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 am

He plays a lot and is awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave
Owner
Owner
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)   Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 am

lyndis667 wrote:
hey i invited my brother into the game. no we do not use the same ip or live in the same house, i was wondering if i could get the 5k mp???

My brother is cyanide and he is quite oftenlly active

Points Given.

Also can you tell your brother to post here that he reffered I am Divine.
Back to top Go down
https://crescent.forumotion.com
I am Divine

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)   Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 pm

I was reffered by Cyanide.

My Character: I am Divine
Combat: 126
Refferer: Cyanide ( Read above )

Just makign sure he gets his reward.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Owner
Owner
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)   Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 am

I am Divine wrote:
I was reffered by Cyanide.

My Character: I am Divine
Combat: 126
Refferer: Cyanide ( Read above )

Just makign sure he gets his reward.

Points given to Cyanide for reffering Jarrah and I am Divine.
Back to top Go down
https://crescent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)   Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invite your friends for monster points!(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1