Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you want to win 200million coins?(Closed, Winner= Name)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Do you want to win 200million coins?(Closed, Winner= Name) Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to win 200million coins?(Closed, Winner= Name)   Do you want to win 200million coins?(Closed, Winner= Name) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Hello crescent players. We are going to have a small lottery event. Our game just started and the majority is not rich. So here is a chance for one of you guys to win!

The prize of this lottery is 200million coins! To enter this event, you need to buy a lottery ticket. Lottery tickets are 100k coins each. You can not buy more than 200.

If there is not a lot of entries, we will cancel this event.

To buy the tickets, private message me on forums. Once I get the message I will private message you on game and take the money from you. The "tickets" will not be physically given to you. We will write your name on a piece of paper and put it in a container. Then when the event ends, I will mix them up and pick a random name. This will be how the lottery works for now.

I am going to ignore all the replies or purchase in this topic, please private message me. Your private message should contain the followings: username, time available, and how many tickets you are buying.

The last day you can buy the tickets will be on Friday. Winners will be announced on Saturday.

I appreciate that you guys took the time to read it. Good Luck to everyone who participates.

Last edited by Maia on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Do you want to win 200million coins?(Closed, Winner= Name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want to win 200million coins?(Closed, Winner= Name)   Do you want to win 200million coins?(Closed, Winner= Name) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Lovin' the pink font...
I'll buy a few tickets the next time I'm online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crescent-rpg.com

Do you want to win 200million coins?(Closed, Winner= Name)
Page 1 of 1