Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mod Monster's Performance

Go down 
3 posters

Rate Monster's performance as a Moderator on a scale of 1 through 10, with 1 being the lowest.
Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_lcap20%Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_lcap0%Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_lcap30%Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_lcap10%Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_lcap40%Mod Monster's Performance I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Mod Monster's Performance Empty
PostSubject: Mod Monster's Performance   Mod Monster's Performance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:19 pm

If you have any suggestions on what I could do to improve, please let me know. Also, please tell me what I'm doing right, and what you think of me. If you have any construcive criticism, feel free to post it; how can I do better if I don't know how to? Very Happy

- Mod Monster
Back to top Go down
http://www.crescent-rpg.com
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Mod Monster's Performance   Mod Monster's Performance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Monster your a pretty good moderator. Even though some players don't LOVE you, I believe you are doing your job and you seem very devoted. Even though not everyone likes your strictness, I think sometime you are right. There are many things you still need to learn like how to be calm and not get mad so easily. I understand the stress and how disrespectful players can be, but as mods, admins, and owners we have to hold it all in, because a game is nothing without its players. I give you a 9 because I know you're not a perfect moderator but you are trying your best. Thank you for helping us out and I'm looking forward to your future as a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Mod Monster's Performance   Mod Monster's Performance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Maia wrote:
Monster your a pretty good moderator. Even though some players don't LOVE you, I believe you are doing your job and you seem very devoted. Even though not everyone likes your strictness, I think sometime you are right. There are many things you still need to learn like how to be calm and not get mad so easily. I understand the stress and how disrespectful players can be, but as mods, admins, and owners we have to hold it all in, because a game is nothing without its players. I give you a 9 because I know you're not a perfect moderator but you are trying your best. Thank you for helping us out and I'm looking forward to your future as a moderator.

Thank you so much, Maia. Crescent, the staff, and the people who play mean a lot to me. I'll strive to be the best Moderator I can be. I'll definitely work on trying to be more patient with the less cooperative players... I anticipate a successful future as part of the Crescent Team. Smile

- Mod Monster
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Mod Monster's Performance   Mod Monster's Performance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Oh, and just out of curiousity, I was wondering who ranked me as a 1\10. I can accept it, but if you're going to rate me that low, please at least leave a post on what I can do to improve; I'll do my best to work with you guys. Help me out, and I'll help you out! Smile

- Mod Monster
Back to top Go down
jarrah

jarrah

PostSubject: Your good   Mod Monster's Performance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 am

Monster your a really good moderator. You help everyone who asks. your just the best ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Monster's Performance   Mod Monster's Performance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Monster's Performance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crescent :: Crescent :: General Discussion-
Jump to: