Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position.

Go down 
+3
Shiver
Maia
Dave
7 posters

Which do you believe is the most suitable person for this position?
Lyndis667
Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_vote_lcap50%Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Name
Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_vote_lcap20%Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Shiver
Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_vote_lcap30%Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dave
Owner
Owner
Dave

Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. Empty
PostSubject: Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position.   Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:51 pm

After a long and hard decision and continuous reading over the applications we have received, we have finally chosen our 3 candidates for the Moderator Position. We have taken note of peoples suggestions but we also considered the time they have played as well as their experience with the game and your spellings.

Please vote for the person you believe will be the most helpful to our server. This does NOT decide who will become the moderator the final decision lies with me and Maia. This is only something we want to see to know what people think about these people.

Thank you for everyone's contribution and we will announce again when we will need more moderators. Thank you for those who have put up an application and for your effort we hope you continue to think the way you said you will from your applications even though you were not chosen, and we will continue to observe you.

Please leave a message below on why you chose to vote for that person.

Dave and Maia
Back to top Go down
https://crescent.forumotion.com
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position.   Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 pm

These are the applications of our finalists:

Lyndis667:
LOL Hey

In Game Name: Lyndis667

Time Available: Normally anywhere between 10am EST and 12pm EST GMT+10:30

How Long have you played: Not long been around 2 weeks (god knows total time u'd have 2 ask dave)

Age(We prefer mature people): I'm 23 woot for me !!! ( NOT )

Why should we choose you as a mod: No reason y, i just like 2 make sure that players get a good experience on the server as i have. i found Ifallen, Shiver and Dave 2 be of most help wif my time being on here, each new player is gonna ask a few basic questions lik: where r the shops? , how do i make money?, where do i do "skill name"? where do i get that "item name"?, Ihave also plyaed alot of other mmorpg's includeing little bit of WOW bit of FlyFF and Diablo 2 online.

A LITTLE about you: I'm a Father of 2 wif a long term gf, luv 2 meet new people, and ussually get long wif most players in-game wif anything they may ask.

Note: Well guys i hope u look carefully and choose a worthy player 2 become a new player-mod, I kno the choice aint gonna b easy but u kno u can do it.

Name:
* In Game Name: Name

* Time Available: Currently anytime right now I am typically on very late or early. Next week I could be on during the day. All depends on my sleep schedule.

* How Long have you played: Since 2010-11-02 I think maybe a couple days before that I dont remember if I made a forum account the same day I joined.

* Age(We prefer mature people): 21 I can be immature at times but thats just for fun.

* Why should we choose you as a mod: Hmm... Well I am typicly on alot usually when Maia, Dave, and Monster are not. I help people alot when they ask for it or if they just seem lost.

* A LITTLE about you: I am a very laid back mellow person. I don't get mad or upset very easily. I currently have no life but im workin on that. Somtime after Christmas I should be quite busy hopefully.

Shiver:
In Game Name: Shiver
Time Available:4pm-2am weekdays, 6a[GMT-5] to 2am[GMT-5] weekends.
How Long have you played: October 30th, 2010
Age(We prefer mature people):18 DOB-07/27/92
Why should we choose you as a mod: I believe I would be able to help my fellow players enjoy the game along with answering any and all questions that may be thrown my way. I have knowledge of every skill and capable of defeating any boss that’s in the game. Thus being able to help every individual that required help or guidance no matter the level.
A LITTLE about you: My name is James. I currently live with my wonderful gf Chelly. My hobbies are playing video games and lifting weights. I don’t like foul play in generally any manor [cheating] I am an understanding and sympathetic player that helps out any and all that I can, but respects every rule that is in place and will continue to do so even if I do not obtain the mod position.

Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

PostSubject: Re: Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position.   Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:24 am

I Resign. Take my name off this list.
Back to top Go down
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position.   Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Shiver wrote:
I Resign. Take my name off this list.

Don't worry, we already picked the moderator.
Back to top Go down
d claws

d claws

PostSubject: Mod.   Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:10 pm

In-Game: d claws

-Experience as Mod and Admin: 3yrs to 4yr

- My old job i quit 2months ago coder and tech engineer at Alienware Hq.

-Hours Per Day: 10-12hrs

- Im currently 17

- and im American i live in Florida

- iv been mod 4-6 times in my life and co 2 and admin 3. i am a coder (html,java,hph,and scare script also web).
once reason im on thisserver is because my server im mo don overloadx for 1 yr has ddod'd so it is down atm....until alex or chris code it and update it back up. but seeing how i got on it seems like a fairly good server that soon will be up and coming like superbombet and overloadx. i DO NOT ABUSE! and never once did i have to admit i sorta did but it was for a level 84 or 87 who died and lost his rares + gear he was 1 of are top donors on overloadx so i refunded him not abuse though. i know im new just started today and im trying to get to knwo players i sorta know Lyn. im chill with all the players and i am. i work hard for my gear and try not to ask for anything unless i rlly need to. but not to nooby.
Also i am well with players like i dedicate my self to help out any player in need unless they beg. I try to aim for the best of my potential. If im busy training or skilling and some on pms me for help i will help them out xtele and help dosnt matter were i am.

so if you may please read this and consider this.
serenely,
D claws or Christian.
Back to top Go down
http://overload-x.tk/
rsps69

PostSubject: Re: Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position.   Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:14 am

d claws wrote:
In-Game: d claws

-Experience as Mod and Admin: 3yrs to 4yr

- My old job i quit 2months ago coder and tech engineer at Alienware Hq.

-Hours Per Day: 10-12hrs

- Im currently 17

- and im American i live in Florida

- iv been mod 4-6 times in my life and co 2 and admin 3. i am a coder (html,java,hph,and scare script also web).
once reason im on thisserver is because my server im mo don overloadx for 1 yr has ddod'd so it is down atm....until alex or chris code it and update it back up. but seeing how i got on it seems like a fairly good server that soon will be up and coming like superbombet and overloadx. i DO NOT ABUSE! and never once did i have to admit i sorta did but it was for a level 84 or 87 who died and lost his rares + gear he was 1 of are top donors on overloadx so i refunded him not abuse though. i know im new just started today and im trying to get to knwo players i sorta know Lyn. im chill with all the players and i am. i work hard for my gear and try not to ask for anything unless i rlly need to. but not to nooby.
Also i am well with players like i dedicate my self to help out any player in need unless they beg. I try to aim for the best of my potential. If im busy training or skilling and some on pms me for help i will help them out xtele and help dosnt matter were i am.

so if you may please read this and consider this.
serenely,
D claws or Christian.
you put this in he wrong spot
Back to top Go down
shadows

PostSubject: i know the person as mod   Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Lyndis667Lyndis667Lyndis667Lyndis667Lyndis667Lyndis667 Shocked affraid tongue Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

PostSubject: Re: Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position.   Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

shadows wrote:
Lyndis667Lyndis667Lyndis667Lyndis667Lyndis667Lyndis667 Shocked affraid tongue Twisted Evil

Shadows this whole thopic was made on 20 november , means its not counting anymore because Name got the promote and quited a while later after that.

The player who would be able to get the new mod spot would be Lyndis for sure.
He is still playing crescent nd availbe.

Also dont bring up old posts back bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position.   Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Vote for 1 Candidates for Moderator Position.
Page 1 of 1