Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear dave \ Dear maia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flame

Flame

Dear dave \ Dear maia Empty
PostSubject: Dear dave Dear maia   Dear dave \ Dear maia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 am

i had to go to school this morning at Eu time.
So i woke up and did some things i needed to do... and also had some time left for voting so i did that.
When i logged in there was nothing wrong , but when i voted and relogged my account was like kinda FREEZED..
I can trade , i cant walk around , cant bank , cant attack guards at home bank so i might think something went wrong when i voted , and now im bugged.
All i can do it talk in general , ::speak , Teleport.

I tried it on 3 different computers and im pretty sure my account is bugged.
Hyper tried it also from his country on my account and he said he couldnt moved also. affraid

And i also noticed when i make a new account i am able to move and do things that flame cant do anymore.

I will be online more in the on Friday and sa , sun.

sincerely me Sad

Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Dear dave \ Dear maia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear dave \ Dear maia   Dear dave \ Dear maia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Flame wrote:
i had to go to school this morning at Eu time.
So i woke up and did some things i needed to do... and also had some time left for voting so i did that.
When i logged in there was nothing wrong , but when i voted and relogged my account was like kinda FREEZED..
I can trade , i cant walk around , cant bank , cant attack guards at home bank so i might think something went wrong when i voted , and now im bugged.
All i can do it talk in general , ::speak , Teleport.

I tried it on 3 different computers and im pretty sure my account is bugged.
Hyper tried it also from his country on my account and he said he couldnt moved also. affraid

And i also noticed when i make a new account i am able to move and do things that flame cant do anymore.

I will be online more in the on Friday and sa , sun.

sincerely me Sad

There has been past like 6 hours now.
And still no movement.
Back to top Go down

Dear dave \ Dear maia
Page 1 of 1