Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Dave.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ledgend8166

ledgend8166

Dear Dave. Empty
PostSubject: Dear Dave.   Dear Dave. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:49 am

Hey Dave, its me Ledgend8166 and i know why im ip-banned and its because of my brother(Ringofdeath)had made a new account and sworn at you and got banned and now i cant log on
So please dave i have told my brother off and he wont be back on. can you please unban me?
I feel ripped off because ive just donated

Thank-You Ledgend8166.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Owner
Owner
Dave

Dear Dave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Dave.   Dear Dave. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:13 pm

This is a typical reason and no one will ever know if you ever really had a brother or not. Like I have told you through the email. That was your last chance. Do not wave the donator flag at me as well since I have abided by what I have written. It was really as simple as keeping yourself respectable as well to others. From my first impression off you I knew right away how you treated other people and so I will judge you by the way I see you as. I am not gonna unban you nor will your donator flag work on me.

ledgend8166 wrote:
Hey Dave, its me Ledgend8166 and i know why im ip-banned and its because of my brother(Ringofdeath)had made a new account and sworn at you and got banned and now i cant log on
So please dave i have told my brother off and he wont be back on. can you please unban me?
I feel ripped off because ive just donated

Thank-You Ledgend8166.
Back to top Go down
https://crescent.forumotion.com
ledgend8166

ledgend8166

Dear Dave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Dave.   Dear Dave. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:01 pm

WDF?? i didnt even do anything wrong and your punishing me for it!!
affraid
IT WAS MY BROTHER Sad
I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Dave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Dave.   Dear Dave. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Dave.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crescent :: Help :: Player Reports-