Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)

Go down 
+22
shadows
jad went kfc
Flame
Torso
Just Madisyn
ledgend8166
Monster
ko9
combow 0wnz
zigzagzac
rsps69
Chris
d claws
Dave
Cody
Shiver
cyanide
Name
IFallen
lyndis667
jarrah
Maia
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Hello everyone, if your reading this, chances are you want to be a moderator. Unlike other servers, Crescent is very strict in choosing admins and moderators. As you can see I'm not on much and Dave can not be on all the time. We notice that there were a lot of new players that left because no one was on to help them. So Dave and I decided to look for more moderators. First of all if you want to be an administrator and not a moderator I suggestion you leave this topic. Anyway, we would like you to fill the below out and write a little about yourself.

In Game Name:
Time Available:
How Long have you played:
Age(We prefer mature people):
Why should we choose you as a mod:
A LITTLE about you:

Once you fill out the above post it in this topic and we will look at your application. Please do not lie because if you do you will be ignored or face harsh consequences.

- Maia (Head Admin)

P.S- Everyone who puts an application will be watched. So don't think you can fool around just cause your not on trial week yet. Also we are only looking for one moderator.

Last edited by Maia on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jarrah

jarrah

PostSubject: Why i would like to be a moderator :)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 pm

In Game Name:Jarrah.

Time Available:Each weekday i spend around 4 hours on this server and on weekends i play a ton more.

How Long have you played:I started last sunday and have done a total of 30 hours so far.

Age(We prefer mature people):Im 13 but i am very mature for my age.

Why should we choose you as a mod:Because i like to help people a lot and i love being part of the staff.Also if Dave and Maia arent on at the time i can help new people with the tasks they need to be done.

A LITTLE about you:Im a 13 year old aussie boy that loves runescape private servers. Helping others and im very nice ask my friends Smile
I also like hanging out with friends and skateboarding Smile

If you pick me im sure you wont be disappointed.

Im a hard worker and i will help anyone with the tasks they need completed.

Last edited by jarrah on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lyndis667

lyndis667

PostSubject: My Mod App   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:03 pm

LOL Hey

In Game Name: Lyndis667

Time Available: Normally anywhere between 10am EST and 12pm EST GMT+10:30

How Long have you played: Not long been around 2 weeks (god knows total time u'd have 2 ask dave)

Age(We prefer mature people): I'm 23 woot for me !!! ( NOT )

Why should we choose you as a mod: No reason y, i just like 2 make sure that players get a good experience on the server as i have. i found Ifallen, Shiver and Dave 2 be of most help wif my time being on here, each new player is gonna ask a few basic questions lik: where r the shops? , how do i make money?, where do i do "skill name"? where do i get that "item name"?, Ihave also plyaed alot of other mmorpg's includeing little bit of WOW bit of FlyFF and Diablo 2 online.

A LITTLE about you: I'm a Father of 2 wif a long term gf, luv 2 meet new people, and ussually get long wif most players in-game wif anything they may ask.

Note: Well guys i hope u look carefully and choose a worthy player 2 become a new player-mod, I kno the choice aint gonna b easy but u kno u can do it.
Back to top Go down
IFallen

IFallen

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:40 pm

In Game Name:IFallen

Time Available:4pm to 10 pm

How Long have you played: since... the 3rd...so 15 days..2 weeks and 1 day Very Happy

Age(We prefer mature people):16 i can be mature, but sometimes i like to have some fun and joke around.

Why should we choose you as a mod: Not saying i want to be a mod but my application might help....but ive already helped out abit around the server, and id like to help out abit more...ive noticed monster doesnt get on much, atleast the past few days, alos noticed daves afk alot..or atleast when he goes to bed..but i wouldnt want to make maia mad Suspect. and i can understand that...but some people rage quit alot...well before this gets too long..ill just say..i wanna be more of helper of thy newbies Very Happy

A LITTLE about you
16 lives with MOMMA! yes momma's boy..lol..florida...junior..emo kid..ALWAYS playin some type of game..always available..
Back to top Go down
Name

Name

PostSubject: Name's Mod Application   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:44 am

• In Game Name: Name

• Time Available: Currently anytime right now I am typically on very late or early. Next week I could be on during the day. All depends on my sleep schedule.

• How Long have you played: Since 2010-11-02 I think maybe a couple days before that I dont remember if I made a forum account the same day I joined.

• Age(We prefer mature people): 21 I can be immature at times but thats just for fun.

• Why should we choose you as a mod: Hmm... Well I am typicly on alot usually when Maia, Dave, and Monster are not. I help people alot when they ask for it or if they just seem lost.

• A LITTLE about you: I am a very laid back mellow person. I don't get mad or upset very easily. I currently have no life but im workin on that. Somtime after Christmas I should be quite busy hopefully.

Last edited by Name on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
cyanide

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:08 am

In Game Name:cyanide (aka) CC
Time Available:between 10am to 1am est
How Long have you played:about 2weeks maybe more but only dave knows lolz
Age(We prefer mature people):im 19
Why should we choose you as a mod: im a very mature person i always like to help other players even if they dont ask for it iv played alot of morpg games like World of warcraft, Flyff, D2 online, guild quest etc. i know a lot about the game i also got a few ppl to join in on our fun in game.
A LITTLE about you:well as u read befor im 19 i love playing video games. i have a gf so i might not be on all the time but most of the time i will i play a game called warhammer 40k. i listen to a lot of death metal heavy metal and techon music and thats about it really

well thats for reading my post cheers

Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Shiver’s Application
In Game Name: Shiver
Time Available:4pm-2am weekdays, 6a[GMT-5] to 2am[GMT-5] weekends.
How Long have you played: October 30th, 2010
Age(We prefer mature people):18 DOB-07/27/92
Why should we choose you as a mod: I believe I would be able to help my fellow players enjoy the game along with answering any and all questions that may be thrown my way. I have knowledge of every skill and capable of defeating any boss that’s in the game. Thus being able to help every individual that required help or guidance no matter the level.
A LITTLE about you: My name is James. I currently live with my wonderful gf Chelly. My hobbies are playing video games and lifting weights. I don’t like foul play in generally any manor [cheating] I am an understanding and sympathetic player that helps out any and all that I can, but respects every rule that is in place and will continue to do so even if I do not obtain the mod position.

~Shiver

Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 pm

In Game Name:Cody

Time Available: 3:30pm - 10:00pm (PST) weekdays.

How Long have you played: About 1-2 weeks, name should know.

Age(We prefer mature people): 14, mature-ish

Why should we choose you as a mod: I enjoy playing runescape private servers and i want to be able to make my fellow players enjoy the experience aswell.

A LITTLE about you: My name is cody, no crap huh, and i like to sing random songs out loud, especially in the shower :3. I also know basic html.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Owner
Owner
Dave

PostSubject: New Applications Starts Here   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Post your applications under this post. Follow the same criteria that Mai has posted above.

Those who do not follow the criteria above will be ignored.

It has to be the exact template that Maia has given, I don't need extra information. I just wanna see what are being asked for. Keep watch of your grammar as well.

Last edited by Dave on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://crescent.forumotion.com
lyndis667

lyndis667

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:03 pm

LOL Hey -AGAIN-

In Game Name: Lyndis667

Time Available: Normally anywhere between 10am EST and 12pm EST GMT+10:30

How Long have you played: For a little while now (god knows total time you'd have 2 ask dave)

Age(We prefer mature people): I'm 23 woot for me !!! ( NOT )

Why should we choose you as a mod: No reason as to why, i just like to make sure that players get a good experience on the server as i have. I found Ifallen, Shiver and Dave to be of most help with my time being on here, each new player is gonna ask a few basic questions like: where are the shops?, how do i make money?, where do i do "skill name"? where do i get that "item name"?, I've Been helping players in-game while no mods or dave or mai on 2 try and keep the server running smoothly as well as keep dave and mai from being bombarded with questions as soon as they log in.

A LITTLE about you: I'm a Father of 2, with a long term gf, love to meet new people, and usually get long with most players in-game with anything they may ask.

Note: Well guys i hope u look carefully and choose a worthy player 2 become a new player-mod, I know the choice aint gonna be easy but i know u can do it again. lol

Last edited by lyndis667 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
d claws

d claws

PostSubject: D Claws for Mod.   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:22 pm

In-Game: d claws

-Experience as Mod and Admin: 3yrs to 4yr

- My old job i quit 2months ago coder and tech engineer at Alienware Hq.

-Hours Per Day: 10-12hrs

- Im currently 17

- and im American i live in Florida

- iv been mod 4-6 times in my life and co 2 and admin 3. i am a coder (html,java,hph,and scare script also web).
once reason im on thisserver is because my server im mo don overloadx for 1 yr has ddod'd so it is down atm....until alex or chris code it and update it back up. but seeing how i got on it seems like a fairly good server that soon will be up and coming like superbombet and overloadx. i DO NOT ABUSE! and never once did i have to admit i sorta did but it was for a level 84 or 87 who died and lost his rares + gear he was 1 of are top donors on overloadx so i refunded him not abuse though. i know im new just started today and im trying to get to know players i sorta know Lyn. im chill with all the players and i am. i work hard for my gear and try not to ask for anything unless i rlly need to. but not to nooby.
Also i am well with players like i dedicate my self to help out any player in need unless they beg. I try to aim for the best of my potential. If im busy training or skilling and some on pms me for help i will help them out xtele and help dosnt matter were i am.

so if you may please read this and consider this.
serenely,
D claws or Christian.
Back to top Go down
http://overload-x.tk/
Chris

PostSubject: Moderator reply   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:35 pm

In Game Name:Tupperlake67
Time Available: i am usually on quit a abit ask dave sometimes up to 5 hrs.
How Long have you played: about a week
Age(We prefer mature people):i am 14
Why should we choose you as a mod:um i helped several people already in the game and actually i injoy it a lot. also i just like to help out.
A LITTLE about you:I am From NY and went to a very presigous middle school for computers i could program and do quiet a lot. so ya,
Back to top Go down
rsps69

PostSubject: Application   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:54 am

In Game Name:Rsps69

Time Available: Monday-Friday 4-10 Satuday 7am- 11pm Sunday 7am-10pm

How Long have you played: Couple of weeks at the most.

Age(We prefer mature people): 21

Why should we choose you as a mod: Because I am frequantly on and i help people lots. i have gave numoruos members item when they have not recived prize for voting, i helpin whn i a busy. i am trying to get members to come to the server.

A LITTLE about you: Mai, heard abut what you are going through i am feel fo you i am going through it too, i enjoy this server it make me happy.

P.s. mai te worst things always happen the best people.

Back to top Go down
zigzagzac

zigzagzac

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:36 am

In Game Name:Zig Zag Zac

Time Available: MON 5PM-10PM. TUES 8PM-10PM WED 4PM-10PM THURS 3PM-8PM FRI 3PM-5PM Weekends: 90% of time

How Long have you played: I have just recently joined the game and that is why i think i should be a mod as i have found out many things and now know what to do. Also i can share my experience with other new people who have joined this game as i did.

Age(We prefer mature people): 15 coming 16

Why should we choose you as a mod: Well you should choose me because i can be online most of the time to help out also i have had experince on many private servers (habbo) were i was a mod on the game (private server habbo) Also i have just joined therefore i can help new people get used to and know what to do as i have the know how as i have recently done the same.

A LITTLE about you: Well my name is zac as you can tell by my name and i have a runescape account although it got really boring so i searched for a private sever and i belive ive found the best one. I like online games I love you and i spend most of my times on the computor although i do enjoy football.

Thanks, Zig Zag Zac

PS: MERRY CRESENT MASS! santa
Back to top Go down
combow 0wnz

combow 0wnz

PostSubject: ehh :P   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 pm

hey man

iIn Game Name:combow 0wnz

Time Available: i play like every day more then 7 hours i love this game Razz

How Long have you played: i started playing since 10.12. 2010. i know mayby you think i don't know the game but trust me i know alot Razz

Age(We prefer mature people):i am 19 years old Razz and a nerd Very Happy

Why should we choose you as a mod:when I think about that question, I remember how lovely day was not because I had this rank, but because I love to play and help people in the game though maybe 100 people say this, but I am a trained mod and I can figure out how to talk to people. I like to have this rank because I know I can handle it, and i got alot of experience in game. two days ago i recieved discrimination of the server, just because there was not enough players. i did not like that but i could not do anything.

A little about me: ehm i like my car it is pimpet i got a girlfriend, i like playing runescape private server and this alot:P, i got alot time and i am studyi as a engineer, not easy a bit hard Razz, i am from denmark.
Back to top Go down
ko9

PostSubject: noo not me!   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 pm

* In Game Name:ko9

* Time Available: like 18 from 24h

* How Long have you played:like 1mouth but i finaly found a good server with nice owner so il keep playng and playng and playng....

* Why should we choose you as a mod:cuz i want to help this server to grow up and i want players to have fun cuz this game is made so wee can have friends and for having fun!
Back to top Go down
IFallen

IFallen

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:39 pm

In Game Name:IFallen

Time Available: 4pm- 10pm everyday or if i have the internet goin as long as the wireless is up

How Long have you played: I Guessing..a month or maybe 2

Age(We prefer mature people): 16

Why should we choose you as a mod: I'm a Old Player of crescent atleast that i know of and im willing to put my time and skill into helping others and to stop others messin up this perfect RSPS. i know my way around crescent and ive helped many along the way EI- locations clues bosses trades(james -.-..)

A LITTLE about you: laid back type of person, likes to be left alone but i help others if i know how to fix the problem

ALSO: Not able to come back till i get my old computer back from this guy whos fixin it for me Upgrading xp to xp professional adding more ram graphics card ECT.
AND
if we buy a wireless router i should be on way more then cause i know the internet would be running if not id let you guys know what has happened and when ill be able to come back
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Hmm... I guess I'll give it a shot.

I want to be a moderator because...

THE END.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crescent-rpg.com
ledgend8166

ledgend8166

PostSubject: Heres my answers!!   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:21 am

In Game Name: Ledgend8166

Time Available: every day from 11:30am to 9:30pm (+12.00 GMT)

How Long have you played: 1 week

Age(We prefer mature people): 14

Why should we choose you as a mod: All the time Ive always wanted to be a moderator because they look so responsible and i can be that person but, Ive tried so many times and just got stood on and dropped to the bottom but, if you choose me to be a moderator i promise you, i'll never let you down, i will be responsible and trustworthy. So, please choose me. santa

A LITTLE about you: I am 14 years old and i love to get flat out and loving it in everything, Ive always taken opportunities in things that comes my way and heres another one, I am a kind, enthusiastic and always happy teenager. I have no inappropriate language or just a plain old dirty mind, thats not me. I am on holiday with my mum at the beach and it awesome!! So ah yeah, thats all there is to me at the moment. WISH ME LUCK!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Just Madisyn

Just Madisyn

PostSubject: Madisyn's Application   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:29 am

Time Available: 10-14 hours, per day.
How Long have you played: About two weeks.
Age(We prefer mature people): Seventeen.
Why should we choose you as a mod: I have worked as administrator on a few other servers, and have been successful.
A LITTLE about you: I basically am one of the nicest people you could know, I absolutely love this server. (Not trying to kiss-up.)
All around I see myself as the right candidate for this position, and I've love to help out as much as possible. (Money, coding, etc.)

- Edited because I got my signature set up. Very Happy

-Thanks, Madisyn. (:
Back to top Go down
Torso

PostSubject: Torso Application   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:07 pm

In Game Name: Torso
Time Available: Soon to be about 8 - 10 pm. (EST)
How Long I Have Played: About 1 week or so. (Maybe a little less)
Age: 13, But people consider me to me very mature for my age.
Why you should choose me to be a mod: You should choose me to be a mod because I like to help people, I am trustworthy, and I work very hard.
A little about me: I wrestle for my high school, am nice, and love this server.
Thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 pm

In Game Name: Flame - But my real name is Chris.

Time Available: Weekly 4\5 hours.
And if i got more time to spend on then lol allot like you guys have seen.
But in the weekend's like 12 hours.
(if) i go out with friends like 7 hours on that day.

How Long have you played: 29 Days from now.
But there wil be more days being spended on crescent for me.

Age(We prefer mature people):27-04-1990

Why should we choose you as a mod: Its not like im begging for a promote im fine the way i am right now as being just a Crescent player.
But i noticed Name , Monster are both gone =\ Theres 1 mod Ifallen.
Dave and you are bussy like you said on the top of the topic.
So the least i could do is sacrifice like 85% of my playing time as a regular player just to help you and dave out.
+ i am from the Netherlands so im also online when most of you guys are not.

A LITTLE about you: I dont like to give third warnings.
Back to top Go down
jad went kfc

PostSubject: jad's application for forums moderator or ingame moderator ( it's a little bit customized format)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 am

hi i'm jad went kfc and i'm applying for forums moderator or ingame moderator

hell i'm jad went kfc ingame and my in real life name is jesse , i'm applying here for forums moderator since that's what
i'm good at i've got alot of experience with forums moderator , i've been forums mod on alot of severs such as websterscape , ltpk
and crisisx exforums moderator.Yes i'm very active and very helpful without being told which is the basic shit ,i dont abuse
i lock \ move topics that are needed to be locked\moved.
applcation format
Code:
1.How old are you:16
2.Ingame name:jad went kfc
3.How long have you been playing:month
4.How much experience do you have with forums moderator (100words):i have alot of experience with forums moderator i know everything
needed for forums moderator for example helping under help section i'm willing to help any player in need + move\lock topics needed
to be moved , i can also help players ingame , but forums is my specialty.
5.Have you ever been banned\muted\jailed:no i haven't i'm very mature no need for idiotic things such as flamming or other rule braking.
6.Would you abuse forum moderator rights:no i would never abuse forum moderator rights.
7.Have you ever been forums moderator on any other server:yes lt-pk , crisisx and websterscape.
8.Why do you think you would be a good forums moderator: i'm very active , very helpful and i can help the community on forums since owner
is very busy coding , or real life things.
9.Why do you want to be forums moderator(100 words):I would like to be forums moderator so i can help crescent forums community and i'm very helpful
ingame so if you need help send me a message , or add me on msn : jesseisbeast@msn.com.
10.Are you willing to be active on forums:Yes i'm very active on forums a bit more active on forums then ingame or you say it like this
i'm a forums addict.

msn:jesseisbeast@msn.com
yahoo messenger:oaklandparkgoonz@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
shadows

PostSubject: mod app shadows   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 pm

In Game Name:shadows
Time Available:weekdays:after 3:00on weekends all day
How Long have you played:a month or so
Age i am 18
Why should we choose you as a mod:because i have a lot of time playing these type of game i know were to go i know how do program and help out other user also punish them if they break the rules.
A LITTLE about you: i am 18 going to school i like to play soccer play crescent and help out people i play a lot of games on the computer i taking computer programing and i am 6feet tall and have black hair and eyes that change color freaky that a little about me hope you pick me Smile

Last edited by shadows on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change and update info)
Back to top Go down
Sylvaron

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 pm

In Game Name:Sylvaron

Time Available:Everyday 5:30-12:00 Mon-Thur 5:30-The next day Fri-Sat Whole Day Sat 6:30-12:00 Sun (GMT +Cool

How Long have you played:3 Weeks and a few days

Why should we choose you as a mod:Actually im not the ideal mod but i like helping people,and i have a different time zone.
My Pro`s.

-Im Actually Asian (Half Japanese/Filipino) i can speak Japanese,English,Tagalog,Spanish,Malay
-Im online like almost 24/7 o.,o
-Helping people
-i know lots of languages ahuehueheuhe
-mature and i dont pick fights in Games -.-
-Im 15! lol
-i know Html,java coding
-Adobe cs5 after effects,photoshop
-Movie maker 2,Sony Vegas Pro,Macromedia Flash,Dreamweaver,Microsoft Visio (i can make a sample project for cresent if you like)
-Visual C++
So Pretty much tech capable.
Thanks for Reading :]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)   MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MODERATOR APPLICATION!!! (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next