Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stoky

Little things Empty
PostSubject: Little things   Little things I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Just a suggestion on little things that will make the game just seem smoother and more organized. Should make drops for everything doesnt matter if it's an uncut for a rock crab there's no point in killing a lv 68 infernal Mage and not get anything. Also to get the fighting sequence right so it's not as glitchy. And last but not least a post on the forum saying where all of the monsters are located in game as it is very confusing for new players like myself. Just something to think about fix those things then you can start work on treasure trails etc. But yeah be a good idea if you can get all the basics good before the other stuff
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Little things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little things   Little things I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:26 am

stoky wrote:
Just a suggestion on little things that will make the game just seem smoother and more organized. Should make drops for everything doesnt matter if it's an uncut for a rock crab there's no point in killing a lv 68 infernal Mage and not get anything. Also to get the fighting sequence right so it's not as glitchy. And last but not least a post on the forum saying where all of the monsters are located in game as it is very confusing for new players like myself. Just something to think about fix those things then you can start work on treasure trails etc. But yeah be a good idea if you can get all the basics good before the other stuff

i know, but remember its taking time to fix Little Things.
There bigger problems i heard.
be patience i would say,

You could try posting a bug/bugs you now or found out at the Bug report section.
Back to top Go down

Little things
Page 1 of 1