Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mod app dubbstep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
duubstep

duubstep

mod app dubbstep Empty
PostSubject: mod app dubbstep   mod app dubbstep I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 pm

In Game Name:duubstep
Time Available:after school and on weekends
How Long have you played:iv owned 3 servers and coded 5 iv been on total of 5 years
Age(We prefer mature people):16 almost 17 in september
Why should we choose you as a mod:im very nice kind and responsible i ahve a good temper im not easily angry im also a very good joking person i like to talk to everyone not hide and just go around muting people
A LITTLE about you:well my name is alfred im 16 and i live in mesa arizona i like joking around only seriose when i have to be sorry for the bad spelling by the way not a thing im to good at but anyways i get along with pretty much anyone and thats why i would like to be a mod
Back to top Go down
lyndis667

lyndis667

mod app dubbstep Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod app dubbstep   mod app dubbstep I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Dude there is no apps for mods atm when the owner wants a mod the mod app will b re-opened but untill then plz don't post mod apps, and plz no1 else respond 2 this
Back to top Go down
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

mod app dubbstep Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod app dubbstep   mod app dubbstep I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 pm

This is an example on not being a mod. First of all, we are not looking for moderators. If you look on the moderator application it is closed. Therefore it means we do not intend to accept any more mods unless we feel it is necessary. Second of all from your behavior on the game, you do not fit to be a mod. Lastly I don't think mods should dupe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mod app dubbstep Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod app dubbstep   mod app dubbstep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod app dubbstep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crescent :: Crescent :: News and Announcments-
Jump to: