Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ledgend8166

ledgend8166

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!   THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 am

PLEASE DAVE IT WASNT ME THAT SWOAR AT U, IT WAS MY BROTHER, RYAN WHO NAMED HIS CHARACTER RINGOFDEATH PLEASE DAVE I BEG YOU GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACK!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
IFallen

IFallen

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!   THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 pm

hes not going to do it..
Back to top Go down
ledgend8166

ledgend8166

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!   THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:59 am

well thats just not fair, this is like my favourite RSPS and ive donated cause its so cool, ive been trying to play this everyday but im still banned. Dave, if your viewing this, please unbann me!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!   THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:06 am

ledgend8166 wrote:
well thats just not fair, this is like my favourite RSPS and ive donated cause its so cool, ive been trying to play this everyday but im still banned. Dave, if your viewing this, please unbann me!! Very Happy

Follow these rules if this is really your number 1 RSPS.

1.Make a new account on Crescent.
2.Never and NEVER let some one else play on your account again.
3.Stop trying to lick asses for a unbann because these are the rules that dave made once watch them in red..

When you buy the donator status, you agree that you will not get a refund. This include if you quit or get banned, we will not refund you.
After the first month, you will only be able to choose 1 item from donator store (This goes for super donator and regular donator)

Here are the Informations that I will need.

Email me this information at dave@crescent-rpg.com

Character Name:
Type of Donation: (Super/Regular)
Type of Option: (Items/MP)
Paypal Confirmation Unique Number

if you are a Super Donator
Specify if you want Black or White Wings

If you are an Old Donator (Paid more than Once)
and chose the Item option Please specify which Item you chose.

That means your not getting itback.

4.this is your second or third post already in 2 months where you keep asking Dave Unban me pls wasnt me fuksake blahbahfdgdkbgdhbg.

Rule number 5. Stop asslicking to get ur account back make a new account and i see u ingame peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!   THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crescent :: Help :: Player Reports-
Jump to: