Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sum Small Bugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lyndis667

lyndis667

Sum Small Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Sum Small Bugs   Sum Small Bugs I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:54 am

Black drags r still range safeable wif little / no effort via afta telly 2 blk drags u can walk 2 the other side of the barrier 2wards the fire obalisk.

Barrows is range safeable via shooting ur arrows ova the coffins minus torag as he seems 2 walk thru his coffin.

Chaos Elemental is still range safeable via walking thru the barrier 2 the same spot me and ifallen showed u before.

Fight Pits has sum kinda time limit (real short) on it, u also do-not go back 2 waiting area afta death, u lie there dead till the mini-game is ova or u maybe half way thru a fight and get re-set 2 waiting area.

The fletching chart needs fixin as u can do yews at 75 fletch but the chart says 65 for yew short and 70 for yew long but u need 75 for both of them

The fishing Chart needs fixing as u can fish swordfish at lvl 60 when chart says u need lvl 50

The cookin chart also needs fixing as u can cook manta at lvl 80 cookin chart says lvl 91 cookin

The experience on cookin seems really low, considering that u get 20k xp per shark caught fshing - 3.5k xp per shark cooked, 65k xp per caught manta and only 4k xp per cooked manta.

So Far These Small Bugs Are All That I Have Found Today at 7:24PM EST on 24/11/2010
Back to top Go down

Sum Small Bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crescent :: Help :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: