Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is everyone!!??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ross

Ross

Where is everyone!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone!!??   Where is everyone!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 am

Hey Dave, Mai.

I have been comming on Crescent for every day now and there is seriously no MODERATOR's or ADMIN's, well a couple of days ago, MAI was online but I think her computer crashed after 5 mins she was online. Lyndis667 has come on twice but for 10 minutes at a time (around that time) and otherwise theres no helping people online, all the new characters are begging me and asking so many questions and I try to help them as much as i can but its all to much. They are all asking for moderators and theres none on, so I have to tell them that, then they begg me for free stuff and money. I give them some starter items and never any money.

I think if I was a MODERATOR or ADMIN I would help the new guys as much as I can, like how I do now, but twice the amount. I think I would be respectable and caring. BY THE WAY, I am online around 4 hours a day, even though i have school every weekday, I try my best.

I have tried my best to help these new guys but I need your help aswel DAVE and MAI.

Thanks, Ross
Back to top Go down

Where is everyone!!??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crescent :: Help :: Player Reports-
Jump to: