Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I guess i'm banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fingerholes

So I guess i'm banned? Empty
PostSubject: So I guess i'm banned?   So I guess i'm banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:31 pm

yeah well my acc name is fingerholes and people have been trying to say that im duping. I have no idea why I would have got banned if I didn't dupe. The yare accusing me of doing this but I just started this game and barely know what to do. I just think that this is kind of unfair? Can you unban me because I didn't do it?

Anyways, thanks for taking your time to read this,

Fingerholes
Back to top Go down
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: So I guess i'm banned?   So I guess i'm banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:22 pm

If you just joined I doubt you got 2billion so easily. It isn't unfair because you're not the only one. However it is unfair that you took advantage of the bug to bypass other players.
Back to top Go down
Fingerholes

PostSubject: Re: So I guess i'm banned?   So I guess i'm banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 pm

ok well you guys dont really have proof that i did this.... cant u just moniter my acc every day and check to sell i dont gain money 2 fast? at leats that would make sense instead of suspected "duping"
Back to top Go down
Maia
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: So I guess i'm banned?   So I guess i'm banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 pm

We did not "suspect" you from doing it, we know you did. Dave checked all your trades, chats, and the history of all your activities so yes we do have proof. Before we ban anyone we investigate it first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I guess i'm banned?   So I guess i'm banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I guess i'm banned?
Page 1 of 1