Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Song Played in the Main Page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis

The Song Played in the Main Page Empty
PostSubject: The Song Played in the Main Page   The Song Played in the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:56 am

The one that automatically plays on loop here: http://crescent-rpg.com/

I'd like to request its name, and the composer/performer if possible. Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong section, but I don't know where else to look. I searched the forum; nobody's mentioned it before. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaron

PostSubject: Re: The Song Played in the Main Page   The Song Played in the Main Page I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: The Song Played in the Main Page   The Song Played in the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 am

I'm pretty sure that the songs are different. A song of storm and fire is faster paced. Granted, both are probably the same composer's work, but it's pretty difficult to find the exact title of the one on the main page.
Back to top Go down
MgBrandon

PostSubject: Re: The Song Played in the Main Page   The Song Played in the Main Page I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Ellis wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the songs are different. A song of storm and fire is faster paced. Granted, both are probably the same composer's work, but it's pretty difficult to find the exact title of the one on the main page.

go in ur crescent folder > player client > Client > User > Music
it says wut song it is there

to save ya the trouble
the song is

had enough
by Breaking Benjamin Phobia
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

PostSubject: Re: The Song Played in the Main Page   The Song Played in the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 am

MgBrandon wrote:
Ellis wrote:

go in ur crescent folder > player client > Client > User > Music
it says wut song it is there

to save ya the trouble
the song is

had enough
by Breaking Benjamin Phobia

He is not meaning the song while u play at the Crescent client.
He means at www.Crescent-rpg.com
The song that plays while the Slideshows Starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Song Played in the Main Page   The Song Played in the Main Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Song Played in the Main Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crescent :: Crescent :: General Discussion-
Jump to: