Crescent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure Awaits You.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Exchange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pk310

Pk310

Grand Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Grand Exchange   Grand Exchange I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:27 pm

So i am a new player but a cool idea would be if you made a working grand exchange like how rs has it as it would get more pple and make your server more unique Razz
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Grand Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Exchange   Grand Exchange I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Pk310 wrote:
So i am a new player but a cool idea would be if you made a working grand exchange like how rs has it as it would get more pple and make your server more unique Razz

I dont think its possible.
If it was then the owner would have like ages to work on it but he could think about a price checker when you trade you would see the price...
But still just ask a high lvl player for the prices, they will tell you for howmuch you should sell\buy an item.

Welcome also Pk310 clown
Back to top Go down
jad went kfc

Grand Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Exchange   Grand Exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:34 am

Flame wrote:
Pk310 wrote:

I dont think its possible.
If it was then the owner would have like ages to work on it but he could think about a price checker when you trade you would see the price...
But still just ask a high lvl player for the prices, they will tell you for howmuch you should sell\buy an item.

Welcome also Pk310 clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Exchange   Grand Exchange I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Exchange
Page 1 of 1